Tuesday, November 7, 2023

The Beginning

 This blog has been in my mind for a long time. I have wanted to share my story with people for some time but it never felt like the right time to do so. So here we are today and the timing is right. I am not sharing my journey with cancer for glory or reward, but simply as a way to provide insight to those who may be new to a cancer journey or those who may be curious. I am hopeful that this blog will not only provide insight to the things that I have endured but also uplift and provide someone else with the strength they need to endure. 

It is said that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. There are times I have questioned that but at the end of each step I have realized how truthful that statement is. So if you or someone you know was recently diagnosed- welcome and I am truly sorry you are having to begin this adventure. If you are someone who has been fighting and feel weary, tired, broken- welcome and I hope you can find something to motivate you! I'm in your corner! Let my strength help carry you. We all need to lean on someone so please feel free to lean on me.

This is me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trials- Part 2

 One night I left work and didn't return that school year. I was in the hospital for 6 weeks and as many floors. I had left all my stuff...